Welcome to www.giftsaved.com (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)! As you have clicked our Terms and Conditions, you need to be aware that you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions mentioned below when you access or use our website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, the Company and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it in any and all media.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and the Company expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall the Company, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent the Company from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
The Company is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State and Country where the company is located, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the Company’s location for the resolution of any disputes.
For any queries about the terms and conditions, you may contact us at email@example.com.